Learn How To Install/Flash/Update UniKat Custom Android Firmware/ROM On Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo with easy method and step by step instructions. UniKat Custom ROM is a very fast and clean Custom ROM comes with lots of features from Note 4.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your .
Before Your Begin:
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo only.
- You have to root your device first and install Custom Recovery in your device (Important)
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
Download Required Files :
How To Install UniKat :
- Follow all the instruction given above for safe installation.
- Transfer all the downloaded files in your device’s SD card.
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode, Power Off your device then boot in recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Power Button and Home Button at the same time. Release all buttons when the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear.
- Create a backup of your current ROM from your Custom Recovery.
- Do a complete wipe, data and cache in Custom Recovery.
- Navigate to your SD Card and select the ROM zip file, confirm flashing on the next screen and flash the ROM.
- Reboot your device, First boot will take some time.
Bug Fixes :
1. If you are facing any problem with Signal bar, download the signal bar zip file and flash it using Custom Recovery in same way.
2. If you want to experience Note 4 apps in your device, download the Note 4 zip file and flash it using Custom Recovery in the same way.
3. If your device is getting slower, download the deboater zip file and flash it through Custom Recovery.