In this article you will find out How To Install TWRP Recovery On LG G2 Running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. This tutorials is for all LG G2 versions including all carriers and international versions. This method is only for LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. If your device is still running on Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 Jellybean then Click Here for our update tutorial for LG G2. If you don’t want to update your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat but want Custom Recovery in your LG G2 then Click Here.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your LG G2 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your LG G2 Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your LG G2 Android Smartphone.
Some Benefits Of Rooting & Flashing Custom Recovery :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Before You Begin:
- This method is for all LG G2 models.
- Knock Code will not work after this tutorial.
- Your device must be rooted . Click Here or Here or Here (After Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Update) for step by step rooting method.
- Your device must be charged more than 60%.
- Make backup of all your data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Flash TWRP Recovery:
- Follow all steps given in Before You Begin section.
- Now download AutoRec.apk file for your device.
- Install AutoRec.apk file in your device.
- Launch AutoRec app in your device and grant root access to AutoRec app.
- Now just follow onscreen instructions in AutoRec app.