Learn How To Install / Flash CWM Custom Recovery in your LG G Pro without PC with easy method and step by step instructions from us. In method you don’t need any PC or Laptop. The method is very simple and easy to follow. Read all instructions properly, don’t make any hurry and follow the guide step by step for safe installation. Please make a backup of all your important data for safety and make sure that your device is fully charged.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom/Recovery in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM/Recovery is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your device after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM/Recovery in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM/Recovery installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM/Recovery in your device.
Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG G Pro Only. Don’t try in other devices.
- Your device must be Rooted first. Click Here (Jellybean) or Here (Kitkat)
- Make sure that Unknown sources are enable in your device. If not go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it) .
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
Download Required File:
- Download Freegee Application: Google Play Store Link
How To Install CWM Custom Recovery In LG G Pro:
- Follow all the steps given above first.
- Download Freegee application from Google Play Store in your device.
- After installation launch the application from App drawer.
- First, back up your efs
- Then follow up with CWM 188.8.131.52.
- You should be able to see the message that CWM is installed.
- Now launch Google Play Store again and install ROM Manager.
- Open the ROM Manager app and select Reboot into Recovery.
That’s it !! Congrats CWM Custom Recovery is successfully installed in your LG G Pro.