How To Install CWM Custom Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F / G900H got CWM Custom Recovery with Odin Flashtool method. In this article you will find out How To Install CWM Custom Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F / G900H with the easiest method.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Android Smartphone.
Some Important Links:
- How To Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T
- How To Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM0G900H
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working and tested on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F / G900H only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F / G900H.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
- Download Odin3 v3.07 flash tool
- Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F (LTE)
- Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900H (3G)
How To Install CWM Custom Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F / G900H:
- Download both Odin & Custom Recovery zip files.
- Extract Odin flash tool on your desktop
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button at same time.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Click on PDA button in Odin and select the Custom Recovery tar file.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! Custom Recovery is successfully flashed in your device