Find out How To Update/Install/Flash Verizon Galaxy S4 with Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM with easy method and instructions. Dirty Unicorns is a very popular custom rom for Android smartphones. Now Dirty Unicorns based on Android Lollipop is available for Verizon Galaxy S4. In this article, you’ll learn how to install Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM in your Verizon Galaxy S4.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your device.
Before You Begin:
- Your Verizon Galaxy S4 must be rooted.
- You must have a custom recovery installed, like TWRP or CWM.
- Your phone must be charged over 80%.
- Some common sense and ability to follow instructions.
Download Required Files:
How To Install Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM:
- Follow all the instructions written above properly first for safe installation.
- Download Custom ROM and GAPPs zip file and transfer them into your device’s SD card.
- Boot your device into custom recovery. Press and hold “Volume Up key” + “Home button” + “Power button” together for few seconds.
- Backup all your data and current ROM with Custom Recovery.
- Do a clean Wipe of Data, Cache and also Dalvik Cache.
- Now navigate to Custom ROM zip file in your SD card and flash it (DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop).
- Now navigate to your GAAPs zip file and flash it.
- After flashing both zip file and wipe dalvik cache again.
- Now reboot your device (First boot may take few minutes).
That’s it!! Congrats Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM is successfully installed in your device.