Learn How To Install/Flash CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM In Motorola Moto Maxx with easy method and step by step instructions. The CyanogenMod developers at CM developed Custom ROM for Motorola Moto Maxx. The device come with latest and high-end hardware.
Before You Begin:
- Make sure your Motorola Moto Maxx is fully charged (60-70% minimum).
- Your device must be rooted with unlocked bootloaders.
- Make sure TWRP Custom Recovery is installed in your device.
- Backup your apps and other data (You have to wipe your device during the flashing process).
Download Required Files:
How To Flash CM12 In Motorola Moto Maxx:
- Follow all the instructions written above properly for safe installation.
- Download Custom ROM and GAPPs zip file and transfer them into your device’s SD card.
- Boot into recovery mode. To do so, power off your phone. To do reboot your phone into recovery mode, hold the Volume Up and Power Button
- Backup your current ROM from your custom recovery.
- Do a complete wipe, data and cache.(includes Dalvik Cache).
- Navigate to your SD Card and select the ROM zip file. Flash the ROM.
- After flashing Custom ROM zip file, navigate to GAPPs in your SD card and flash it too.
- Now reboot your device (First boot may take few minutes).
Root : From CM 12 root permissions can be enable by going into settings>developer settings.