Sony Xperia Z operates on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform with Android 4.2.2 update support, and is packed with a host of features and hi-end technology, including a 5”Full HD 1080p Bravia 2 Reality Display, Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 13 megapixel fast-capture Cyber-Shot camera and 4G LTE. In addition, the Xperia Z features Sony’s Walkman technology for audio playback.
Another unique and interesting feature is being water and dust resistance that Sony Xperia Z offers.
Speaking at the launch of the smartphone, Dennis Van Schie, Corporate Vice President, Head of Sales & Marketing, Sony Mobile Communications, said “2013 will be a breakthrough year for Sony in the mobile sector. We are delivering on our objective to combine the best of Sony for an outstanding user experience.We have also Rooting method for Sony Xperia Z Click Here after rooting you can also overclock your device from Here
1. Before You Begin:
- Sony Xperia Z with Locked Bootloader only,If your device bootloader is unlocked try this method (Don’t try in any other device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Sony Xperia Z USB driver for Windows and install in your computer
- Connect device to computer with USB cable to complete installation.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Sony PC Companion.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Don’t know how enable follow this guide
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Installing Custom Recovery On Sony Xperia Z:
- Download & Extract Custom Recovery zip file in your desktop.
- Make sure USB Debugging is on , follow this guide if you don’t know how to enable.
- Connect you Device via USB Cable to PC.(Don’t launch or Skip PC Companion).
- Now open the extracted folder of Custom Recovery and you will find a install.bat file in it.
- Launch Install.bat file by douleclick.
- A script will open and start flashing recovery in your device.
- After successful flashing of reovery, reboot your device….
- To enter in recovery mode , press volume up & down when green led is light up during booting.
Congrats!! custom recovery is successfully installed in you device…