How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop In HTC Droid DNA
Find out How To Install/Flash/Update Android 5.0 Lollipop in HTC Droid DNA with CM 12 Custom ROM with easy method and step by step instructions. The device launched by HTC in November, 2012 and was one of the best smartphone with high-end specs of that time. Its come with a 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU with 2 GB RAM support and Adreno 320 GPU. A 5-inch Full HD display with beautiful HTC Sense UI. HTC Droind DNA is packed with a 8 MP rear camera and 2.1 MP front shooter. In this article, we will guide you how to install CM 12 Custom ROM in your HTC Droid DNA.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your .
Before Your Begin:
- This method is only for HTC Droid DNA.
- You have to root your device first and install Custom Recovery in your device (Important)
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
Download Required Files:
How To Flash Custom ROM:
- Follow all the steps given above carefully for safe installation.
- Download and transfer Custom ROM and GApps zip file in your device’s storage.
- Switch off your Droid DNA, and reboot into the recovery mode. Press the volume down and the power button at once. Once you get into the bootloader mode, navigate to ‘Recovery Mode’ and select it.
- Select Wipe Data (Factory Reset) and Clear all Cache.
- Now install the Custom ROM zip file.
- After flashing Custom ROM, also flash GApps zip file in same method (optional).
- After flashing both files, reboot your device (First boot may take longer than usual).
That’s it!! Enjoy Android 5.0 Lollipop in your HTC Droid DNA 😉