[How To] Guide Root And Install Custom Recovery In Oppo Find 7
In this article you will find out How To Root And Install Custom Recovery In Oppo Find 7 with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Oppo Find 7 is the latest smartphone from Oppo manufacturar based in China. The device packed with latest specifications available in the market right now. The device has a 5.5-inch IPS display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and the display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Oppo Find 7 is packed with 2.5 GHz Quad-core krait 400 CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset and Adreno 330 GPU for better performance and gaming experience. The device come with 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 4K video recording support. The device has a 5 MP front facing camera for video calling. Oppo Find 7 has a 32 GB internal storage and 128 GB external microSD card support with 3 GB RAM for awesome multi-tasking. Oppo Find 7 support all latest connectivity features including 4G LTE and Wifi Direct.
Here in this guide we’ll show you How To Install CWM and TWRP custom recovery and get root access in Oppo Find 7 with easiest method and step by step instructions.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working and tested on Oppo Find 7 X9007 only.
- Download and Install Oppo USB Drivers
- Enable USB Debugging in your Oppo Find 7.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Flash Custom Recovery In Oppo Find 7:
- Download and extract AndroidSDKSlim zip file in desktop of your computer.
- Now download Custom Recovery image (X9007_TWRP_recovery.img or X9007_CWM_recovery.img) and Copy this image in Extracted AndroidSDKSlim folder >> android-sdk-windows folder >> platform-tools folder.
- Now Turn Off your device and boot it in Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power Button at same time during Turning ON.
- After booting your device into Fastboot mode connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Open platform-tools folder where Recovery images copied by you and open Command Prompt window in that folder. Hold Shift button in keyboard and press right click of mouse and select Open Command Window Here.
- Now enter the following command and hit enter after each line.
fastboot flash recovery X9007_TWRP_recovery.img (for TWRP Recovery)
fastboot flash recovery X9007_CWM_recovery.img (for CWM Recovery)
- Hit enter after each line given above , Once the recovery is installed on your phone you will see success message in CMD.
Great!! Custom Recovery is successfully installed in your Oppo Find 7.
How To Root Oppo Find 7:
- Now Custom Recovery is successfully installed on your device.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip file and copy it in your device.
- Reboot your device in Recovery Mode. Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Button at the same time, don’t leave the buttons until you feel the vibration of your phone. that will start in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode select install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from SDcard and select the SuperSU zip file.
- Click YES to confirm your selection.
- Once the flashing of zip file successfully go back to main menu of Recovery Mode and select reboot system now.
Congrats!! your Oppo Find 7 is successfully Rooted now..