In this article we will show you How To Flash Stock Firmware In Samsung Smartphones With Odin with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Samsung is the most popular brand in the world now. If you already have the Samsung device and wish to avail the latest software update for your phone, you can do it easily with Odin flash tool. By keeping your phone’s firmware up-to-date, you can enjoy many advantages as with each new firmware version Samsung introduces fix to the bugs found in the previous version and new features as well. Sometimes, new updates bring OS upgrade and thus lots of new improvements and enhancements.
Before You Begin:
- Download latest Stock Firmware for your Samsung smartphone. Click Here to check our collection.
- Download Odin Flash Tool according to your device from here.
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
How To Find Correct Firmware:
- Download correct Stock Firmware for your device. Check your device model first in Settings>About Device or Settings>More>About.
- To finding out the appropriate firmware for your Samsung smartphone is matching the Country/Region code that is found in the CSC part of a firmware name after the device model name. Here is an example: I9500XXUAMDK_I9500ODDAMDK_INU.zip
Here is a list of country/region codes for Samsung Galaxy devices’ firmwares:
- AW Hungary
- AZ France
- BD Cyprus, Greece
- BY Greece
- CB Poland
- CE Benelux
- CP Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- DB Vietnam
- DC Thailand
- DD India, Bangladesh, Nepal
- DT Australia
- DX Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
- DZ Malaysia, Singapore
- JA South Africa
- JC Algeria, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia
- JP Arabic
- JR Arabic
- JV Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,South Africa, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- JW West Africa
- JX Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,South Africa, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- KA Turkey
- ME France
- MK Serbia
- MS France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, UK
- MT Switserland
- MY Italy
- NH Latvia
- PO France
- PU Russia
- UB Brazil
- XA Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- XB Denmark, Norway, Sweden
- XC Portugal, Spain
- XD Croatia, Czech, Hungary, Slovakia
- XE Bulgaria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine
- XF Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania
- XP UK, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Portuguese, Turkey
- XX Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
- XW Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
- ZC China, Hong Kong
- ZH Hong Kong
- ZS China, Hong Kong
- ZT Taiwan
How To Find Latest Stock Firmware?
You can easily find out latest Stock Firmware for your device with last two Alphabets/digits of a firmware name.
These 2 alphabets denote that date and month of the firmware release. Look at the examples given below:
In the above CSC part of a Samsung firmware name the first of the last 2 alphabets shows the month. “F” is the 6th letter and it denotes the 6th month, that is April. In the same way, “S”shows the date (S is the 19th letter), that is 19. Thus, the second firmware’s release date is May 20.
Flash Stock Firmware In Samsung Smartphones With Odin:
- Download the version of Odin flash tool according to your device from Here.
- Download the Stock firmware and unzip it in your desktop (only if it is a zip file).
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now Just click the PDA button and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension and hit the Start button. In case you are are using Odin v3.0.9, click the AP button to select the firmware file,
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.