(Easy Method) How to Root LG G6 without PC Using KingoRoot App
The new LG G6 is the new smartphone from the LG and latest addition in the famous G series of smartphones from LG. The smartphone is packed with a 5.7-inch QHD display with LG UX 6.0 on top of that, the Snapdragon 821 chipset with 4GB RAM provide it all the necessary power for the multi-tasking, the device come with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and will also receive the latest updates. Many people are scared to root their device, because of the complex procedure or the problem which may occur during the process or after it. In this article, we’ll guide you how to root your LG G6 with the simplest and easiest method available using just an Android app and without any use of computer.
- This method is only for the LG G6 don’t try it on any other smartphone or model.
- Rooting, Unlocking and Flashing can soft brick your device. We’re not responsible for anything in any case. Please understand what you are doing before you choose to proceed further.
Before You Begin
- Make sure your device is at least 50% charged.
- Create an backup of all your important files and contacts (Just for safe side, it won’t delete any data during the process).
- You’ll need an active internet connection.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources in your device. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable this feature.
How To Root LG G6 With KingoRoot App
- Follow all the steps mentioned above before you proceed further.
- Download the KingoRoot apk file in your device and install it (make sure installation from unknown sources is enabled in your device).
- Now once the app is successfully installed, launch it in your device.
- In KingoRoot app, click on the “One Click Root” option (make sure your internet connection is active).
- Now wait for the process to complete and once its done, simply restart your device.
That’s it!! LG G6 is successfully rooted using the KingoRoot app’s “One Click Root” option without using computer.