Learn How To Increase (Boost) Volume Of Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with easiest method and step by step instructions. After selling more than 10 million unit of Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Samsung launch their most popular Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on 4 september 2013. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is mainly popular for Hardware, Display and S-Pen.
Display & Hardware:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 come with a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED Full HD display with screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 px. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 come with Quad-core 1. 9GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-T628 MP6 GPU and Exynos 5420 chipset. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset. Note 3 is packed with 3 GB of RAM for multitasking and better performance.
Camera & Connectivity:
Note 3 come with 13 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera. 13 MP rear camera support video recording at 2160p in N9005 and 1080p in N9000 model. 2 MP front facing camera also support full HD video recording at 1080p. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 connectivity features:
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE; quad-band 3G with HSPA; LTE (N9005 only)
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB 3.0 port with USB host and MHL 2.0; Backwards compatibility with microUSB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IR port for remote control functionality.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 come with 3200 mAh battery. The device come with latest Android 4.3 jellybean and also got Android 4.4 kitkat update. But users are not happy with sound quality of Note 3. So, Today we will give you step by step instructions for boosting volume of Note 3.
The volume hack mod works on the following volumes of the Galaxy Note 3:
- FM Speakers
- FM Headsets
- Dock Devices
- HDMI Speakers
- Speaker Line Out
- Call Handset
- Call Headset
- Call Speaker
- Video Call Handset
- Video Call Headset
- Video Call Speakers
- Music Speakers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900S
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
- Sprint Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A
- Canadian Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8
- Latin American Note 3 SM-N900W8
- US Cellular Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900R4
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on models given above only.
- Your device must be rooted before you begin. If your device is not rooted, Click Here for rooting method.
- Your device must have CWM or TWRP recovery installed in it. Click Here for recovery installation method.
Download Required Files:
- Volume Boost Mod (Very Loud): Volume_Boost_Sound_Version_2_Very_Loud.zip
- Volume Boost Mod (Moderate): Volume_Boost_Sound_Version_2_Moderate.zip
- Volume Boost Mod (Moderate Lite): Volume_Boost_Sound_Version_2_Moderate_Lite.zip
Download according to your sound need..
- Original Volume: Stock_Volume.zip
How To Install Sound MOD in Note 3:
- Download and Copy Volume Boost MOD zip file in your device. (Don’t extract Zip file)
- Now turn off your device and boot in Recovery Mode. Turn Off completely and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power keys together for 4-6 seconds till you see the CWM/TWRP recovery menu.
- In CWM recovery use Volume Up and Down for Navigate and Home button for make a selection.In case you have TWRP, just tap the desired option and move the slider to confirm your selection.
- Select “install zip from sdcard” option (in CWM) or tap on the “Install” button (TWRP).
- Navigate to the volume boost mod Zip file and select it.
- Confirm your choice and when the installation is finished.
- Now go back to main menu of Reocvery Mode.
- Select “Wipe> Advanced wipe> Dalvik” in TWRP, or ”advanced> wipe dalvik cache” if you have CWM.
- Now reboot your device normally.
Your device will now reboot and when it boots up, you should feel significant increase in volume loudness on your Note 3..